open show exhibitS
2016 Fair Book Cover Winner
LARGE ANIMAL ENTRY DEADLINE: June 19, 2017
SMALL ANIMAL ENTRY DEADLINE: June 26, 2017
ALL PAPER FORM REGISTRATION DEADLINE: June 26, 2017
ONLINE STILLS DEPARTMENTS REGISTRATION DEADLINE: July 5, 2017
BEER & WINE REGISTRATION AND ENTRY DEADLINE: Drop off your entry JULY 7 - 14, 2017 at the Lane County Fair Business Office.
ENTRIES FOR THE DEPARTMENTS BELOW MAY BE ENTERED IN PERSON AT THE LANE COUNTY FAIRGROUNDS ON THE FOLLOWING DATES:
- FOOD PRESERVATION, TEXTILES, ART & PHOTOGRAPHY - Sunday, July 10
- BAKING & CANDY - Sunday, July 16
- LAND PRODUCTS - Monday, July 17
- FLORAL - Tuesday, July 18
OPEN SHOW ANIMALS
- 2017 Open Show Livestock Fair Book
Horses, Cattle, Sheep, Swine, Goats, Poultry, Rabbits, Cavies
- Enter Online Beginning May 1, 2017
- 2017 Livestock Entry Form
- Small Animal Move in info coming soon!
- Large Animal Move In info coming soon!
- Entry And Judging Schedule Coming Soon!
- Horse Exhibtor Facebook Page - Click here!
OPEN SHOW CREATIVE AND LAND PRODUCTS
- STILLS FAIR BOOK COMING SOON! --Land Products, Beer & Wine, Floral, Food Preservation, Baking & Candy, Textiles, Art, Photography
- 2017 Stills Entry Form
- Entry & Judging Schedule Coming Soon!
- Print Out Your Label (Made For Label Size Avery 5160 or Equivalent): Food Preservation Labels
- Print Out Your Label: Beer & Wine Labels
- Beer, Cider and Mead Style Guidelines (follow 2015 BJCP guidelines)
ADDITIONAL FORMS AND INFORMATION
- Premium Payout Schedule
- Entry & Judging Schedule - All Departments
- Coordinator List - All Departments
- Demonstration Schedule Link - schedule not currently available as it is not yet finalized
- Donor Award Form
- Volunteer At The Fair
- Fair Camping
- Iafe Showing Code Of Ethics
For 4-H, Youth Livestock and Auction entries, please click here: LANE COUNTY YOUTH FAIRExhibits questions? Call 541.682.4292 or email Exhibits@atthefair.com