Lane County Fair Admissions
Tickets Can be Purchased During the fair at the following gates:
Blue Gate on 13th Avenue
Yellow Gate off of the Jefferson Street entrance
Orange Gate near the Lane County Historical Museum
Red Gate at 13th Avenue and Van Buren
Wednesday - Saturday: 11 am to 11 pm
Sunday: 11 am to 8 pm
Fair General admission prices:
- $9: Adult (13 to 64)
- $7: Seniors (65+)
- $6: Youth (6 to 12)
- FREE: Children (5 and Under)
Fair season pass for 5 days of fun: a $45 value only $20!!
- $20 at any Lane County Bi-Mart Customer Service Counter July 5th thru 18th!
- $30 when purchased at the Lane County Fair Business Office (796 W 13th Avenue) or during Fair at the Fair gates
Lane County Bi-Mart locations are as follows:
- Cottage Grove
- Eugene: 18th & Chambers
- Eugene: River Road
- Eugene: Royal
- Eugene: Willakenzie
- Junction City
- Springfield: Mohawk
- Springfield: Thurston
For store addresses, hours and information, please visit www.bimart.com
Fair Group sales and Picnics:
Discounts of 25% or higher are available for groups of 25 or more. For more information and to inquire, click here or contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 541.682.4292 for more information and a GREAT deal!
Please note: Group tickets are only available for a limited time!
For this year's daily specials please click Here.
Also find out how and can help you get into the Fair for FREE!
Don't forget to stop by the Lost Kids Booth and get your child a Lost Kids band. This band allows you to put your cell phone number on your child in case you get separated.
- Return Refund Policy: No exchanges or refunds.? No refunds of service fees.? The holder of tickets assumes all responsibilities for any risk of bodily harm or loss of property sustained while attending this attraction and waives all right to lay claim for damages resulting from any cause whatsoever either before, during or after the attraction.
- ?Delivery method and timing: At the time of your purchase on-line you will print out any tickets purchased and receive a confirmation email and receipt.? Said ticket will be scanned and taken at the Lane County Fair entry gate unless a Season Pass has been purchased.? Season Passes will be exchanged at the Lane County Fair ticket booth for the actual hard ticket that will be used for entry through the gates.
- Merchants Privacy statement: your ticket has a unique bar code that will be scanned at the event's entrance.? Each ticket will scan only once.? DO NOT DUPLICATE!? If for any reason a copy of this ticket is made, the first scanned ticket to arrive at the event will be allowed entry, while the second ticket with the same bar code will be denied access.? Event staff can verify the legitimate buyer by checking photo ID.? All customers should bring a credit card and photo ID to the event.? This ticket admits one person.? It is good for one day ONLY.? Bearer must have hand stamped for re-entry.? All other coupons, discounts or special offers are NOT valid with this ticket.?
- Customer service info: 541.682.4292 (phone) or email@example.com
- Personal informaiton will be for internal purposes only and will not be sold,